Today you'll hear and learn how to ask a person for their opinion about something in Saudi Arabic (Najdi).
- What do you think about...?
- What's your opinion?
- What do you think about my new dress?
- I don't care what you think (your opinion).
- What do you think about people from Spain?
- What's your opinion of this situation?
Get access to the Arabic transcript for this audio so you can read along with it as well as hundreds of other transcripts, MP3 files and exclusive benefits by becoming a member of Talk In Arabic today.
This content was contributed by a native Arabic speaker of Saudi Arabia and produced by Talk In Arabic.com.
We acknowledge that there are often more ways to say one thing and this content is not meant to be a comprehensive grammar or phrasebook. As Talk In Arabic.com aims to be a community-driven site, we welcome all revisions and contributions to its content.