In this lesson you'll hear and learn how to compare the quantity or amount of things using 'more' and 'less' in the Egyptian dialect.
- I have more money than you.
- I have less money than you.
Additional Content (Members):
- I enjoyed today more than yesterday.
- I ate more than yesterday.
- I paid the taxi more than last time.
- I got more money than last month.
- I love Zamalek more than Al-Ahli.
- I love the sea more than the pool.
- I ate less than yesterday.
- I paid the taxi less than yesterday.
- I got less money than last month.
- I'm lifting less weights than last month.
Get access to the Arabic transcript for this audio so you can read along with it as well as hundreds of other transcripts, MP3 files and exclusive benefits by becoming a member of Talk In Arabic today.
This content was contributed by a native Arabic speaker of Egypt and produced by Talk In Arabic.com.
We acknowledge that there are often more ways to say one thing and this content is not meant to be a comprehensive grammar or phrasebook. As Talk In Arabic.com aims to be a community-driven site, we welcome all revisions and contributions to its content.