Send us your suggestions!

Select an Arabic discussion below.

Dashboard Community Lesson Suggestions Send us your suggestions!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Talk In Arabic
    Admin

Hi everyone.

We listen closely to the feedback of our Premium members and want to provide you with the most relevant and useful material for learning Arabic.

Got a lesson idea for us?

Share it here and we’ll consider it as we produce new content each week.

شكرا 🙂

Oliver Moller
    Free Member

Hi, my name is Oliver and I am an intermediate/advanced Levantine Arabic learner. I recently signed up for your website and am really enjoying the content!

I work in an office where Levantine Arabic is the main language spoken and many of my colleagues have limited or no English. As one of the few foreigners with some Arabic skills, I do have an easier time communicating, but there are still many office-related terms that I do not know. Would you maybe be able to make some lessons that are focused on the words and phrases you need in an office setting. It could maybe be a vocabulary lesson on words that are commonly used in job interviews, or a lesson on a TV show that takes place in an office, or a listening exercise by someone describing a typical day at their job, or someone giving a mock presentation about the most recent sales numbers at their company. This would be very helpful for me and I’m sure there are many other Arabic learners out there who work with Arabic-speaking offices and could benefit from these lessons.

If there are already some materials on your website that you think might be relevant, please send them through as well. I would also be very interested in any external resources that may be useful.

Thank you for your work and have a good day.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Verb Packs

The Essential Arabic
Verb Packs

Learn all the Arabic verbs you need to speak fluently in every conversation.

Learn More
Verb Packs

NEW: Egyptian Arabic
Easy Stories With
English Translations

Improve your vocab and comprehension with the first book in our short story series.

Buy Now