In this lesson you’ll hear and learn how to compare the quantity or amount of things using ‘more’ and ‘less’ in the Egyptian dialect.
- I have more money than you.
- I have less money than you.
- I enjoyed today more than yesterday.
- I ate more than yesterday.
- I paid the taxi more than last time.
- I got more money than last month.
- I love Zamalek more than Al-Ahli.
- I love the sea more than the pool.
- I ate less than yesterday.
- I paid the taxi less than yesterday.
- I got less money than last month.
- I’m lifting less weights than last month.